Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kreativ Award

I was surprised to receive an award from Aimei of Baking Cottage. Of course it was a sweet surprise and thanks alot Aimei! Here's the logo for the Award:



The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

Emm let me think of what I can share...

1. I sometimes prepare all my ingredients nicely on the table and follow the receipe step by step, but often miss out one bowl of sugar, or one cup of milk and end up mixing my steps all over again

2. I have burnt my fingers/hand a couple of times while baking/cooking

3. I always like to go straight into the recipe without weighing and preparing all the ingredients first, so I often end up back and forth and back and forth

4. My family gets to eat my burnt and hard cakes all the time

5. I always eat a slice of cake and feel guilty for the next 24 hrs

6. I always like to smell my cookies and cakes after removing from the oven and before placing on the table

7. I always substitute butter with margarine and lessen the quantity of butter and sugar thinking it could help in weight management :P

So now, my 7 Kreativ Awards go out to:

1. Happy Home Baking for her wonderful, colourful and splended recipes and pictures
2. Junglefrog who is always so supportive of my blog and amazes me with her inspiring food pictures
3. Small Small Baker is very inspiring in her cake recipes
4. Kitchen Corner for her detailed step by step recipe
5. Passionate About Baking for her step by step and mouth watering food pictures
6. Cook.Bake.Love for being so supportive and visiting my blog regularly
7. Bitter Sweet Flavours for her inspiring food blog with lovely colourful pictures

Thanks everyone and happy blogging! This is non obligatory but just to spread the spirit and love of food blogging and may all our blogs thrive with better and exciting recipes!

11 comments:

Aimei said...

Looks like you are as weight-conscious as me! haha... i can eat a piece of cake and felt guilty after that. It's contradicting doesn't we? Love to bake yet scare off by the butter and fats! :D

Simones Kitchen said...

O thanks so much Missy for giving me this award! Much appreciated! I will be blogging about it pretty soon. I hope over the weekend!

Happy Homebaker said...

Congrats! Thanks so much for giving me the award, and most importatnly, for giving me the support and all your kind words!

Missy said...

Aimei: yes yes love to bake but afraid of the fats and calories.. DUhz.. how awful

Junglefrog: No worries Simone.. take your time. Non obligatory anyway :)

HHB: Ive always and sincerely liked your blog as they are so inspiring, splashed with beautifully taken pictures.

Small Small Baker said...

Thanks for the award. I love your blog very much too! Congrats!

Angel @ Cook.Bake.Love said...

Thanks for the award.:)

Missy said...

Tks SSB and Cook Bake Love!

Passionate About Baking said...

Hi Missy,
Thanks very much for the award. I've put up mine already. Do check it out!
I love your blog too! Continue to do your wonderful sharings and your pictures! :)

Missy said...

Woo tks PABaking!! :) will check it out

Phoebe said...

Congratulations!! I always like looking at your blog for recipes because they are simple and just like me, I also want to lessen the amount of butter and sugar :D Congrats to the other Kreativ winner!

Missy said...

Tks Phoebe! tks great encouragement