The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Emm let me think of what I can share...
1. I sometimes prepare all my ingredients nicely on the table and follow the receipe step by step, but often miss out one bowl of sugar, or one cup of milk and end up mixing my steps all over again
2. I have burnt my fingers/hand a couple of times while baking/cooking
3. I always like to go straight into the recipe without weighing and preparing all the ingredients first, so I often end up back and forth and back and forth
4. My family gets to eat my burnt and hard cakes all the time
5. I always eat a slice of cake and feel guilty for the next 24 hrs
6. I always like to smell my cookies and cakes after removing from the oven and before placing on the table
7. I always substitute butter with margarine and lessen the quantity of butter and sugar thinking it could help in weight management :P
So now, my 7 Kreativ Awards go out to:
1. Happy Home Baking for her wonderful, colourful and splended recipes and pictures
2. Junglefrog who is always so supportive of my blog and amazes me with her inspiring food pictures
3. Small Small Baker is very inspiring in her cake recipes
4. Kitchen Corner for her detailed step by step recipe
5. Passionate About Baking for her step by step and mouth watering food pictures
6. Cook.Bake.Love for being so supportive and visiting my blog regularly
7. Bitter Sweet Flavours for her inspiring food blog with lovely colourful pictures
Thanks everyone and happy blogging! This is non obligatory but just to spread the spirit and love of food blogging and may all our blogs thrive with better and exciting recipes!