|Bursting with fresh blueberries!|
I came across this receipe of Blueberry Yoghurt Cake from taste.com.au website. It looked very easy without much fuss. I decided to give it a shot one weekend, adapting some parts!
1 cup caster sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 cup self-raising flour
3/4 cup vanilla yoghurt
1 cup frozen blueberries (I use 1 packet from the supermarket)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm (base) round springform cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper
2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating to combine. Sift half the flour over mixture. Stir to combine.
4. Add the yoghurt. Stir to combine. Repeat with remaining flour and yoghurt.
5. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with blueberries. Press blueberries slightly into mixture. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean (cover cake loosely with foil if over-browning during baking). Stand in pan for 10min then transfer to wire rack to cool.