I use a small tube pan so I halved the recipe. (this is the half recipe)
2 egg yolks
1/8 tsp salt
30g vegetable oil (I use canola oil)
1 orange zest
1 - 1 1/2 tbsp squeezed orange juice (more orange juice makes it more fragrant and dense, not so chiffony)
50g plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 egg whites
1. Mix A till well combined, then add C.
2. Whisk egg whites in D till soft peaks form, then add sugar.
3. Continue whisking till stiff.
4. Take 1/4 of the meringue and mix with egg yolk mixture and combine well.
5. Mix the remaining merginue with the egg yolk mixture and mix well.
6. Add in B and mix well.
7. Pour into a tube pan (about 18cm) and bake at 170deg C for 45min. (it will rise quite a lot)
8. When cool, remove from mould.
Some choppped walnuts on top to bake.
(reference: Alex Goh Fruity Cakes)