Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was surprised to have been tagged by Happy Home Baking on my little humble blog. She has a fantastic blog with awesome recipes and photos of her masterpieces. Well, to continue the tag, here are the rules to observe.

1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
2. Give seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag another seven blogs by leaving a comment on their blog and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.


Me myself

1. I love photography since young but only started getting serious only last year :) (what a procrastinator!)

2. I love baking and cooking but 70% of the time the result is disappointing. (can see cannot eat quality)

3. I love outdoors and lead and active lifestyle. I have an 'itchy and sharp butt' (can never sit still).

4. I love grocery shopping and can never step out of a supermarket empty handed.

5. I do my budget for shopping, but never keep within it.

6. Horror movies are my favourites (but I get spooked too).

7. I emphasise alot of aesthetics (came from advertising background)

Here are the 7 other blog sites which I often visit:

1. Small Small Baker
2. Baking Mum
3. Baking Cottage
4. Kitchen Corner
5. Taste of Time
6. Fresh from the Oven
7. Cuisine Paradise

Enjoy!

No comments: