Thursday, January 7, 2010

I had another attempt of carrot walnut cake as it was a request from my aunt during Christmas lunch. With this version, I added more cream cheese topping - at the sides and on top, with added chocolate curls. But each of my attempt varies. The inside doesnt look as dark and moist like the previous. Nevertheless the taste is the same and yumilicious as ever! I love carrot cake!

To make the chocolate curls, simply use a peeler and scrape the sides of a chocolate at room temperature. The colder it is the shorter and stiffer the curls. I used a mix of both milk and dark chocolates. And this time, I used 2 pans to bake 2 layers of cake, sandwiching a layer of cream cheese in the centre.



there you go :)



2 comments:

Angel @ Cook.Bake.Love said...

Woh, this is such a nice cake.

I like carrot cake with cream cheese.

Passionate About Baking said...

Wow! It's been a long time since I bake carrot cake. Yours looked so good I'm so tempted to bake one too!