420g sifted icing sugar
300ml thick coconut milk (trim)
1. Mix seasoning together and bring to boil. When bubbles form, remove and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients except colouring in a bowl. Stir till mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in seasing from 1 and divide into 5 separate bowls.
4. Add in a few drops of each colouring in each bowl.
5. Grease and line tin with greaseproof paper and steam for 5 min.
6. Pour in half batter of one colour into tin and steam for 5 min.
7. Repeat the process till all colours are layered in the tin.
8. Finally steam for 15min when all colours are in.
9. Remove and let cool. Cut (with clingwrap) and serve.
(Source: Local Kueh)