More sweet stuff coming your way. Forget about the weighing scale. Eat and be merry! It's all about indulgence and feeling happy! V Day follows after CNY, so there you have it! Sweet desserts to feel sweet and loved.
The combination of chocolate and coffee is known as mocha. These mini mocha cakes are dusted with icing sugar... that makes it so beautiful and yummy..
All you need are:
100g butter (softened)
80g light brown sugar
2 tsp coffee mixed with 1 tsp warm water
75g self raising flour
20g cocoa powder
1. Cream butter + sugar till light and fluffy
2. Beat egg and add in diluted coffee powder
3. Add egg mixture into butter mixture
4. Fold in sifted flour and cocoa powder
5. Pour into about 7 cups and bake at 180deg C for 20 min.
6. Sprinkle some icing sugar, or add buttercream and add a piece of the cake cut on top.
Time taken: <45min
(Source adapted: The Usborne Children's Book of Baking)